Friday, October 19, 2012

Samsung n102 slim microphone driver *

Sony Playstation 3 Slim with 3 games and Play TV. Less than 1 year old.
I have a Sony 250GB Playstation 3 for sale. It is 10 months old, in good condition and has all accessories EXCEPT the AV cable, I will include a HDMI cable instead and 3 games included. I am also including the Play TV software and TV Tuner, which is ideal to watch and pause live TV on. The three games included are Gran Turismo 5, Fallout New Vegas and Red Dead Redemption, all of which are in good condition. **PLEASE NOTE** The HDD has been replaced in this system due to me not needing as much space as I thought, therefore the box included with this system states a 320GB HDD when actually the HDD is a 250GB. The controller included with this is not the black one pictured on the box, it is a BLUE one that was purchased separately. For more details please call 07772477745 and ask for Adam.