Sunday, October 21, 2012

160GB Playstation 3 Bundle including games and hardware - Playstation3 +

Available this Saturday (29th September)! This bundle includes: • Playstation 3 slim and light (less than 1 year old) – 160GB Console (with power cable and HDMI)* • 11 Games (Named below this list) • Two controllers, one used, one brand new and completely unused** • Official PS3 Vertical stand • Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset with USB charging cable • Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Joystick with instruction manual USB - (PS3/PC)*** Games include: • Battlefield 3 • Call of duty Modern warfare 3 • Medal of honour • Red dead redemption • Battlefield bad company 2 • Assassins creed 1 • Fifa 10 • Need for speed shift • Ratchet and Clank – A crack in time • IL-2 Sturmovic • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas (not included in the picture) My reason for selling is I have just begun A-levels and I cannot play on these any more due to work. Everything in this bundle is fully functional, and any disks are not scratched. The reason this PS3 is so new is that I had a PS3 for some years, but broke because of a design flaw, so Sony sent me a new one less than a year ago and this one has worked properly as the last one should have done. Although I plan on selling this as a whole, you can say if you really don’t want certain things however preference on buyers goes to those planning on buying everything as a whole. *That HDMI cable can sometimes affect the screen picture, but it might just be my TV, they are cheap so I wouldn’t worry about this. ** As I said above, this is a relatively new PS3, so I never used the controller that came with it because i was using the one that came with my very first one. So one used controller, and one that i have never used, and is still unpaired inside the plastic sleeve. ***The controller can be attached into one unit, or kept apart. It is USB and can be used on either PS3 PC, by flicking a switch on the side. This comes with the manual Sorry but i can only accept cash for this item, sorry for any inconveniences caused...