Saturday, October 6, 2012

Gaming Laptop for sale !

I have a Novatech (also known as a Clevo) M57RU for sale. In good condition however has a few scratches on the back lid. The screen has no marks and is the top of the range 1920x1080 WUXGA Bad Points: - Missing screws for back cover however has two screw holding it securely in place. - No graphics card included as I managed to overheat and kill it. However this is reflected in the price. A graphics card can be picked up on ebay quite cheaply. I will include the heatsinks and holding brackets required. Therefore only a new card is required. - No warranty - DVD drive is missing (I lost this when I moved house) All in all, you are looking at a very cheap gaming laptop. Due to buying a building a new PC, I now have no need for it. Must be collected.