Sunday, August 26, 2012

تعريفات لاب توب سامسونج np300e5a +

XBOX 360 Slimline Black and Games
I am looking to trade a mint condition xbox 360 slimline complete with play and charge, wireless controller, additional internal 20Gb hard drive, quality headset, I ahve a arnge of games and I am also willing to trade games depending on a like for like basis. the games I have are as follows: Left for dead 2 fallout new vegas dead island Halo Reach Call of Duty World at War Battlefield Bad Company 2 Fallout 3 Gears of War 1 Gears of war 2 Bioshock Bioshock 2 Assasins Creed Assasins creed 2 Halo3 Halo 3 odst Orange Box Army of Two Mass effect Rage Lost Planet 2 Halo combat evolved anniversary All games are excellent original and boxed I am looking to trade for PS3 to trade or sensible offers email only please.