Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nintendo Wii and extras +

I have a second hand Nintendo Wii for sale, it is in good condition with minor marks. It comes with 2 Controllers, one with minor marks but works fine. I cannot supply a nunchuck. It also comes with a fully functioning Wii Fit board plus the game. The games that come with it are: Just Dance 3 Mario Kart (with Wii Wheel) Wii Music Rayman Raving Rabbids TV party The controllers have plastic cases for protection. The wii console is no longer under warranty. Unfortunately I cannot supply the original boxes, instruction booklets or Wii Sports disc. I am looking to sell the Nintendo Wii with its extras for £95, so if you are interested or have any additional questions please drop me an email and we can take it from there :) Thanks for looking at my advertisement.