Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bluetooth drivers for packard bell p5ws0 windows 7 -

Acer aspire one AOA 110-ab netbok/mini laptop 9" with FREE mouse!
Here I have for sale my acre netbook. I brought this 3 years ago for £215. It is a great little laptop for travel or home use! It currently has Linux Linpus Lite installed however I can install windows XP at your request if needed. The only 2 bad points I can find with this laptop are that the trackpad/mouse stopped working on me about a year ago (you can use the free supplies USB mouse instead, cost me £10) and one of the USB ports are broken, this is reflected in the price. Cosmetically this laptop is almost like new, never dropped but with some VERY light scratching to the lid as expected from a 3 year old laptop. It comes in the original box with charger and free USB travel mouse. Here are some specs for the laptop: - 8.9 inch monitor - Intel Atom N270 CPU processor clocked at 1.600ghz - 8gb solid state drive (better than a hard drive as resistant to shock and much quicker. This can be expanded by 32gb using the built in SD card storage expansion slot) - full a/b/g wireless (Wi-Fi) - Acer crystal eye webcam and microphone - Connectivity: 3 USB, display out/VGA, Ethernet, SD card, Kingston lock, headphone out, mic in - 2200mah battery Collection from Botley or will post at a cost