Friday, May 4, 2012

ASUS EEE PAD TRANSFORMER+HTC HERO -

I sell my asus eeePad Transformer together with the smartphone htc hero at ONLY $395,00!! About the tablet: 8 months life Good conditions Display Size 10.1in (25.65 cm) Hard Drive Capacity 16 GB Operating System Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich I nternet Connectivity Wi-Fi Processor Manufacturer nVidia Processor Speed 1 GHz Rear Camera Resolution 5 megapixel Front Camera Resolution 1.2 megapixel Expandability microSD Wireless capabilities Bluetooth, WLAN 802.11b, WLAN 802.11g, WLAN 802.11n No box! The price include Tablet,Dock Station,Italian charger (+ uk adapter),black slim case for tablet. The only thin which could make you hesitate is probably the lack of the box,but you will hardly find such a great opportunity with dock station included and a official asus case for the tablet for only 350 pound!! If interested I sell my htc hero as well (45 pound) unlocked, Android OS, v1.5 (Cupcake),some schratches, price negotiable,including box and charger.Acceptable conditions,still perfectly working. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested or for any further information. thanks for reading.